Garvey Cup 2020
Here’s the draw for the Garvey Cup 2020.
Remember that under Covid Guidelines no matches are to be played before June 29th. Please pay the entry fee of €10 to the office on the day of your first match. Enter match result on the drawsheet (on the noticeboard in the foyer). Further rules and important dates at the bottom of the page. Best of luck everyone!!
GROUP A Win=2 Draw=1 Lose=0
GROUP B Win=2 Draw=1 Lose=0
GROUP C Win=2 Draw=1 Lose=0
GROUP D Win=2 Draw=1 Lose=0
- Entry Fee €10 payable before first match Is played.
- First match to be played On or AFTER Monday 29th June
- Play each person in your group.
- All 3 matches completed by 1st August
- Final played by 30th August.
- Handicaps apply – eg if player 1 has h/c 36 and player is 32 then player 1 has to give 4 shots on holes with index 1,2, 3 & 4.
- A win = 2 points / draw = 1 and 0 for loss. Points should be recorded in players box eg. Player A plays Player B and wins she enters 2 points opposite her name and 0 for Player B. The person with the highest points in your group plays in the semi final.
- Semi-finals will be winner of Group A v B and C v D= with final between winners. These matches will go to sudden death if not finished on 18th.
Good luck, enjoy and please adhere to Covid guidelines at all times!!